Monday, July 23, 2012

Nomi Burgers + Shakes

Nomi Burgers + Shakes is back in Taft! I know I rejoiced when I found out that they reopened a store on Agno/Castro Street, next to De La Salle University. They used to be called 'Nomimono', and I'm sure most patrons still call them that. I'm not even sure if they have officially changed their name, and I just realized the change when I looked at the receipt.

To celebrate their comeback, I ordered my favorite. One Spicy Teriyaki Chicken Burger Set B for P150. The sauce of this burger is delicious, and as you can see, they don't hold back on the serving. It's quite messy to eat, but nobody should really mind. 



Each Burger comes with a side dish, and you have sets to choose from. Set B comes with Chicken Tenders, which I have always loved. I've never tasted this dish anywhere else, and I don't know how to describe it to give the goodness of it enough justice. 




Verdict
The place is usually crowded since there are usually a lot of students around, so it's difficult to get a seat. The burgers are really good though, so I suggest that if you're a foodie, that you try it out.

Taste - 5/5
Ambiance - 3/5
Service - 3/5
Price - 3/5
Overall Value - 4/5




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6 comments:

  1. nomimono sounds familiar..i miss agno! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okaaaay... I'm very forgetful na. HAHA! But I can't remember Nomi! I frequent Agno though back when I was still a student... but baaaah. HAHA! Great shots btw. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so miss Nomimono already! Will definitely visit the re-opened Nomi Burgers soon. I've always loved their rice burgers and drinks~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back in our day it was called nomi mono more known for their fruit drinks that the burger. I so wanna go back and have a food trip at dlsu just to reminisce.

    ReplyDelete