Saturday, July 21, 2012

Chilling at Chili's

Lame title, right? Well, it's pretty difficult to think of post titles, 'ya know? ;)

Anyway, I was finally able to eat at Chili's Bar and Grill. I have been wanting to eat there ever since I saw pictures of their Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie. Because I loved it so much, I'm using the photo as the preview to this post. Behold...! One of the best deserts I've ever tried. It's P380, but the serving is REALLY big. Pretty sure it would satisfy 2-3 people.





We also had the Boneless Buffalo Chicken Salad, which is P270 as a Regular Saving, and P460 for To Share. The sauce was really tasty: spicy and sour. It's a delicious dish, and I recommend it for anyone who likes buffalo chicken.

Oh, and here's another picture of the Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie right before we massacred it.


Verdict
Good food. I know a lot of people say that the place is pricey, but you also have to note that the servings are massive.

Taste - 5/5
Ambiance - 5/5
Service - 5/5
Price - 5/5
Overall Value - 5/5


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

  1. i've tried the white chocolate molten cake from chilis before and it was soooo good! :) don't know if they still have it though..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried their desserts, hope I will soon! :)

    http://www.dekaphobe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie! Haven't tried but sounds yummy! I wonder if this is better than The Old Spaghetti House's Choco-Chip Cookie a la Mode?

    ReplyDelete