Thursday, September 22, 2011

KFC Favorites

Kung Pao Chicken
Kung Pao Chicken - P90
When I'm too lazy/tired to cook and I need food ASAP, I turn to my favorite fast-food deliveries, one of them being the classical KFC. So, today, because of laziness, my friend and I turned to KFC for a quick bite. Your bill has to reach 220 pesos, so my friend and kept adding items for it to reach that much. A bit troublesome, but it was fine.

There's really nothing much I can say about KFC since I'm 100% sure it's not a new find for any of us. However, their Kung Pao Chicken is only a few months old, and if you haven't tried it, I really recommend it! Knowing KFC, it's probably going to be phased out in a few months, like almost everything on their menu. Their Kung Pao Chicken is very similar to an old dish of their, Chinese Imperial Rice Bowl. I'm not sure if that's the right name, because it's been a while.

While Chinese Imperial was served with a side of eggplants, Kung Pao Chicken is served with corn kernels. If you ask me, I prefer the eggplants by a milestone. If anyone can explain to me why KFC insists on phasing out almost everything on their menu, that would be great. Is it a market strategy? Do they have a contract or something on what they serve? What is it? Hmph! :(

Hot Shots
Hot Shots - Regular P55, Large P100

Mushroom Soup
Mushroom Soup - P29

Click here for KFC's Menu. Dial 887-8888 for delivery.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment