Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Cold Pizza at Sebastian's Ice Cream Studio

Cold Pizza at Sebastian's
Cold Pizza - P195
Sebastian's Ice Cream, for me, is the BEST ice cream in the Philippines. No words can express how incredibly addicted I am to their Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream, which they are very much known for. Their ice cream is on par with with the international Ben and Jerry's. They used to have a stall in Glorietta and Alabang Town Center, which are the two malls I frequent in. Imagine my dismay when I found out they were no longer in Glorietta... and some time after that, they left Town Center as well. Which is why, on the rare occasion that I go to Mall of Asia, you can more probably than not find me at their Ice Cream Studio.

I usually just buy a scoop of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. My addiction to it has hindered me from tasting anything else (which is probably a bad thing). However, the last time I was there, I decided to try something new... which was their Cold Pizza! I admit though, you could call it cheating because the topping of the pizza was, yes, cookie dough.

Sebastian's cold pizza has vanilla-flavored ice cream on top of a cookie crust, and you are able to choose your own topping from a wide array of choices. On top of that, there's a hefty amount of chocolate added. The cookie crust was delicious -- however, after a while, you get that umay feeling. Overall, the cold pizza was great, and paying a price of 195 pesos for it was a good idea.

Ice Cream flavors at Sebastian's
Creativity at it's best
Sebastian's Ice Cream Studio has branches in SM Mall of Asia, SM The Block and The Podium. Their Facebook page can be found here. Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment