Wednesday, October 5, 2011

BonChon in Vito Cruz, Taft!

BonChon
Best kind of fried chicken there is!
BonChon in Vito Cruz, Taft just opened recently. It can be found in the University Mall, which is the mall right next to the Vito Cruz LRT station. Since it's right next to La Salle, it's what my Lasallian friends have been raving for these past few days. Heck, when I was talking towards the place, I overheard some people excitedly saying, "Let's go to BonChon! Magandang ideya yun!"

BonChon
The place is HUGE.
When my companion and I finally got to the place, the first thing that went through my mind was: This place is HUGE. It's about three times the size of the BonChon in Ayala Triangle. We got there at around 8pm, and the place still had a lot of people. However, it was so much easier to get a table than in Ayala Triangle (hurray for it being so spacious).

I'm sure most of you already know how fantastic BonChon is and why their fried chicken is so popular -- but for those who don't know, it's because it's Korean fried chicken, and Korean fried chicken is fried twice, resulting in crunchy and less greasy skin. Plus, they fry it in two different kinds of sauce: soy garlic or spicy. Both are just as delicious as the other. Anyway, there, in the end I was pretty happy because I've been craving for BonChon for a few days now. :-)

BonChon has branches in: Ayala Triangle, Greenbelt 1, Katipunan, Libis, Promenade, SM Megamall, Vito Cruz
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment