Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Jollibee's Hash Brown Burger

Hash brown burger
P64 - a la carte, P80 - meal
My friend has been wanting to go to Jollibee for some time now just to try this out. After enduring the long lines of the place, he finally got what he wanted -- their hash brown burger. It's a burger patty with cheese in between too hash browns, and you can smear ketchup around on it. It looks really plain, but is proving to be a hit to most people anyway. Definitely better than the innovative dishes other fast food restos have tried so far (rice burger, anyone?).

It's a fairly new addition to their menu, and honestly not something I've been paying attention to since I'm not a fan of hash brown. I always find hash browns too oily. But to those with the same worries as me, apparently the hash browns for this burger are baked. So, yey.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment