Monday, June 11, 2012

Sam Won Garden, B.F. Homes


Sam Won Garden is a Korean restaurant found on Aguirre Avenue, BF Homes, Paranaque. It's a down to earth restaurant with authentic Korean food. It's one of the Korean restaurants we've frequented in the in the past because it's affordable, service is fast, and the food is good. 

Barley Tea
You know what I love about most Korean restaurants? It's the vast amount of appetizers that they give you! They're delicious, small servings of different types of appetizers. It makes the wait for the main courses enjoyable.

Appetizers
In Sam Won, what makes the wait for the main courses bearable (I'm impatient) is the fact that they have a grill menu which can be cooked right in front of you. The aroma while the food is cooking is really good... plus I love watching my food get cooked in front of me. ;) 

Grilling...


Grilling some more.

Excited to wrap them!
We ordered a serving of Korean lettuce wraps. You put some meat, raw garlic, and chili sauce, and wrap it in lettuce. It's delicious, and actually not that messy to eat (contrary to what I've heard from other people). Also, I, for one, love the strong taste of the garlic... that just me?

Finally, time to wrap and eat.

Rice!

Verdict

Taste - 4/5
Ambiance - 3/5
Service - 4/5
Price - 4/5
Overall Value - 4/5


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

  1. Those pieces of meat look so good! I still haven't eaten in an authentic Korean resto, but I'll make sure to visit one super soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the one near that bridge over... errr, anyway. I forgot. HAHAHA! But just wow. Now I'm really craving for some Korean fix! From the appetizers pa lang, I'm feeling the cravings! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't remember the bridge, but I might just have missed it, haha! :P

      Delete