Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Gelato Cakes at Caramia

I love cold desserts. Cara Mia Gelateria, usually accompanied by the restaurant Amici, is a place I've been wanting to try. Their display is laden with delicious looking gelato cakes. Since some people don't like people taking pictures of their displays, I wasn't even sure if we were allowed to! Nobody stopped me though, so now I have the opportunity to show off these pretty looking cakes.


We had the Mango Sans Rival cake which cost P115 for a slice. It was delicious and it was really sweet, though I wish it had been served to us more frozen. I also thought it was weird that they served it to us in a bowl, but I suppose that since it wasn't too frozen and was practically melted, a bowl was the better choice.

As you can see from the following pictures, they have a wide array to choose from. I'm definitely willing to visit a second time to try out more.




Verdict
I didn't find the place too bad, nor was it too good. For that reason, I'm giving it an average rating. They have several branches, a list of which can be found here.

Taste - 3/5
Ambiance - 3/5
Service - 3/5
Price - 3/5
Overall Value - 3/5
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6 comments:

  1. Haven't tried their Gelato Cakes. I'll get one soon! ;)

    http://www.dekaphobe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to Cara Mia to try their gelatos but not their gelato cakes yet! A bit pricey but I'll see if it's going to be worth it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't tried Caramia's gelato cakes. Must try them soon. If you're fond of cakes, may kakadiscover lang akong cupcakes-- Sweet Maria. Sulit, affordable and I think magugustuhan nyo. Visit their FB page: fb.com/sweetmaria.ph

    ReplyDelete