Monday, January 23, 2012

Buy One, Take One at Burgoo

Burgoo
The voucher that brought us here
Upon entering Power Plant Mall, Marcus was given this voucher for a Buy One, Take One promo from Burgoo. Because we're actually trying to save up (yeah!), we decided to try it out. The promo gives you a free Grilled Pork Chop dish if you buy something of equal (or more) value. 

Buddy's
Marcus's masterpiece
Burgoo
Drawing was fun!
It was my first time eating in Burgoo, and I found out that they give you some crayons so you can doodle around on their paper table covers. It might have been for kids, but Marcus and I are very childish. See his "masterpiece"? Case closed. Truth be told, it took a while for our orders to arrive. I actually didn't notice much though, because Marcus and I were doodling and doodling. Heheh.

Burgoo
Grilled Pork Chops - P375
While Marcus didn't like the Pork Chops too much, I thought they were okay. They were tasty -- kind of salty, but in a good way. I'm not entirely sure if it was worth P375 though (which is the real price). If you've tried it, what's your opinion?

Burgoo
Burgoo Kebabs - P375
We also ordered Burgoo Kebabs, which came with two sticks (with your choice of pork, chicken, or both). I thought the sauce was tasty, though there was a big chunk of pork which was very difficult to chew. :(

Verdict
We ended up with a bill which was a bit less than P500. As a note, aside from the two entrees, Marcus had a cup of java rice as well. Compared to our usual food trips, it was pretty cheap (I know, we really need to save up). The voucher helped us save a lot, and they even said we could come back to use it again. Yey! I do think everyone should take advantage of the promo. I'm not sure if the promo is available even without the voucher, but the promo, in my opinion, is a good deal! But, in all honesty, without the promo, I think we would have paid way too much than we should have. :(

Taste - 3/5
Ambiance - 3/5
Service - 3/5
Price - 3/5
Overall Value - 3/5 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment