Friday, November 11, 2011

Banchetto's Wish Lantern Event is CANCELLED

(Update) Note: I will delete hate comments. Thank you for understanding. :)

Hi, guys. I want to emphasize that I am in now way connected to Banchetto (nor was I even going to attend), but it somehow happened that people used my previous post to disseminate information about the event. In lieu of recent happenings, I decided to post this for you guys since Banchetto has not updated their site and has only posted this on facebook, causing many people to miss the actual post because of a flood of messages. Again, I am NOT connected to Banchetto, but for those who are messaging me about their event status, here is their announcement:


Too bad, but I suggest we not flood them with hate messages either, because this is out of their control. I wish you guys the best of luck!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment