Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Quick Stop at KBOP: Quick Korean

KBOP
Spicy Shrimp Rice Bowl

I recently found myself in the area of Venice Piazza. I needed a quick bite, and KBOP: Quick Korean seemed like a good choice. I saw pictures of their dishes near the entrance of Piazza and was instantly curious. The prices seemed reasonable, so I thought, why not? I ended up ordering their Spicy Shrimp Rice Bowl. Please forgive me if it's not the actual name of the dish, I forgot to note it down! Unfortunately, I forgot to note down the price as well, but I'm sure it's either P160 or P165.

The dish was delicious. The coating is crunchy and it was covered in a sweet and spicy sauce. As usual, my only pet peeve, as with most shrimp meals, was that the tails were still attached (but I ate them anyway, even though my friend kept saying it was "bad"). It was the only dish I was able to try, but it was delicious, and I definitely want to go back there to see what the other dishes are like.

Have you been to KBOP? If yes, what do you recommend?

KBOP
KBOP: Quick Korean :)
KBOP: Quick Korean
 2/F The Venice Piazza, McKinley Hill
Fort Bonifacio Global City
Taguig City, Metro Manila Philippines Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment