Monday, February 20, 2012

Buffalo's Wings n' Things

You know, I could have sworn I've posted this before... but apparently it was in my drafts. If by some mistake I'm posting this the second time around, and I'm not sure how that happened, please forgive me!

Marcus and I were driving around BF Homes the other day, looking for somewhere "new" to eat. While I bet Buffalo's Wings N' Things is a familiar sight to most people from BF (everyone seemed to be regulars), it was the first time either of us had seen it. We took a gamble... and I'm glad we did. The place offers buffalo wings in three servings: 1/2 pound - P129, 1 pound - P254, and Triple Sampler - P379.

Buffalo's Wings n' Things
Buffalo Wings 1/2 Pound - P129
They have seven different sauces as well. Their menu lists these sauces in order of spiciness, but I thought it was even more helpful that our server let us 'sample' the sauces first. He brought us a plate with maybe a teaspoon of each sauce... first time I experienced something like that! I liked the Firehouse Classic (third most spicy), and Marcus liked Nuclear (fourth most spicy). As a note, Armageddon is the fifth and most spicy sauce. It was SO spicy, maybe even spicier than Wingman's Pinaka! Flavor.

Buffalo's Wings n' Things
NY Dirty Rice - P34
Their rice was reaally delicious as well, but the serving was kind of small. I think that was probably Marcus's only complaint -- that their rice is so bitin.

Verdict
I thought the place was reasonably priced, and that their food tastes great. Their buffalo wings is definitely on the top of my list. Also, again, very helpful that the waiter let us sample the sauces first! I've never really experienced that in other restaurants.

Taste - 5/5
Ambiance - 3/5
Service - 5/5
Price - 4/5
Overall Value - 4/5


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm ang sarap naman nyan! I agree, it's a great idea that they let you taste the sauce para walang disappointment when you get your order. I love BF, it has everything - no need to really go far unless you want to. I remember nung konti pa lang restaurants nun! Ang dami ng nagbago & I'm sure the next time I'm there mas marami pang bago akong makikita =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love BF as well! Kinda hassle though that you need to leave your ID at the guard's so you can't just pass through, but I do agree that they have everything. :P When did you last go? Though I'm probably sure the next time you go there, madami ka ngang bagong makikita!

      Delete
    2. The last time I went for a meal was before I left Pinas in 2004, I think we went back 2006 but I can't remember if where we had dinner. Nung 2009 naman I dropped off my bestfriend sa BF but didn't stop to eat kasi we just had lunch. Ang lalayo ng gap no? Kaya tuwing babalik ako ang daming nagbabago. Im sure pagbalik ko maslalong madaming pagbabago na dun.

      Oo nga, kaylangan magiwan ng ID. Though madalas ako doon nun kasi nga friend ko tagadun so diretso na papasok =)

      Delete
    3. Layo nga ng gaps! I think that's pretty cool because you can really tell the difference, and every trip is somewhat a "new experience" :)

      Delete