Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Ice Cream Pie from FIC

Fruits in Ice Cream
Banana Walnut Pie - P195
This Ice Cream pie is from FIC, or from Fruits in Ice Cream. When I first caught a glimpse of this, I was overjoyed, because a lot of things I loved were combined into one desert... ice cream, bananas, caramel, and a cookie crust. Yey! I've been eyeing this for some time now but was never really able to try it because it's kind of a big serving. 

However, I have to admit, I think I expected way too much. When I was finally able to try it, I found it way too sweet. It was okay for the first few bites, but after awhile, it was an overload of sweetness. :) Also, the crust was really hard! It was difficult to eat. I do think it's a good buy though, especially since 2-3 people could share it and still feel satisfied in the end. I shared it with one other person, and in the end we were really full.

As a note, FIC is a good place to eat dessert at. I admit that I haven't purchased normal ice cream from them in a loong time, but I rarely fail to get a quick bite of mochi ice cream (not confirmed, but said to be same owners with Mochiko)!


Verdict

Taste - 3/5
Ambiance - 3/5
Service - 3/5
Price - 3/5
Overall Value - 3/5


Facebook Page
Branches
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment