Friday, January 6, 2012

Great Wings at Wingman!

Wingman
Wingman Wings - Half Dozen P180, Dozen P300
Wingman is one of our favorite places to dine in. It is THE place to go to if you're craving for some buffalo wings. They have many wing sauces to choose from (buffalo, asian invasion, mango barbeque, garlic parmesan, honey garlic, teriyaki, lemmon pepper and hickory barbeque). Buffalo, aka the "classic" sauce, comes in your preference of spiciness: medium, hot, apocalyptic or "Pinaka!". 

I don't know what possessed Marcus and I, but the last time we were there, we decided to order the Pinaka! level. And wow, it was the spiciest thing I've tasted so far (no exaggeration). See the first shot in this post? That's the "pinaka!" level, and it's apparent that it's bombarded with sili. I'm an avid fan of spicy things, and I pride myself in being able to withstand what most people can't... but this? I couldn't take it! Marcus had to finish it up while I feasted on the other set of wings (I think it was hickory barbecue). That said, the Pinaka! wings are for the daredevils. I am not kidding.

Wingman
Onions Rings - P120
Another dish we usually order are the onion rings. It comes with a thousand island sauce. Honestly, there's nothing special about this dish... but it's fun to snack on and it's a great accompaniment to their wings.

Wingman
The Classic Cheeseburger - 220
Marcus decided to order the classic cheeseburger as well (yeah, we are pigs!). I wasn't able to get a taste of it, but he did say it was "just okay". Though if you look at just the picture, I think the patty looks thick and juicy... though looks can be deceiving, and that's all I'm using to judge it, so please don't take my word for it!

Verdict
All in all, Wingman is a place I don't think I'm ever going to get tired of. While there's nothing "wow" about the other dishes in their menu I've tasted, their buffalo wings really are better than what most restaurants have to offer. Basically, their buffalo wings are the best I've tasted so far, and their menu is fairly affordable, which means it's a good place. Also, if you're an art geek, Wingman can be found at The Collective, which has many different types of art shops (love the graffiti on the walls! classic!). 

Taste - 5/5
Ambiance - 3/5
Service - 4/5
Price - 4/5
Overall Value - 4/5

Address 
The Collective, 7274 Malugay St., San Antonio Vill.
Makati City, Metro Manila Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment